Villages & Neighborhoods
In The NewsBack To News
New neighborhoods close to shopping, dining and more now selling at Portola Springs Village
Portola Springs Village offers homeshoppers the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility of living near acres of permanently protected open space yet also conveniently close to world-class shopping, dining and more. The neighborhoods in Portola Springs Village provide new homebuyers with several different home types, from townhomes and flats to single-family homes, close to a variety of amenities surrounded by a pristine environment.
"The neighborhoods in Portola Springs Village provide an array of homes for everyone from first-time homebuyers to growing families," said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Company Community Development. "Unprecedented new home sales have created the need for additional new home inventory, as new homebuyers continue to make the Villages of Irvine® the "Top-Selling Master Planned Community" in the region. The unparalleled lifestyle experienced at Portola Springs Village from decades of thoughtful planning resonates with today's new homeshopper."
Portola Springs Village offers residents a community unlike any other, with sweeping views of Loma Ridge and vast expanses of protected open space.
Whether you need to run a quick errand or grab a bite to eat, Portola Springs Village is conveniently located near some of Orange County's most-popular shopping, dining and entertainment destinations. Residents are just 1 mile from Woodbury™ Town Center, which features an array of convenient stores, restaurants and services, including Ralphs Fresh Fare, Trader Joe's, Home Depot, HomeGoods, Wells Fargo Bank and LA Fitness.
Orchard Hills Shopping Center, located just 3 miles away, is anchored by CVS Pharmacy, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Chico's, McDonald's, Chevron and LePort Montessori School.
Portola Springs Village is also just moments away from Irvine Spectrum Center®, one of Southern California's most popular shopping, dining and entertainment destinations. Irvine Spectrum Center offers more than 130 retail stores, restaurant and entertainment venues.
The neighborhoods now available at Portola Springs Village include:
· Indigo by California Pacific Homes - Townhomes and flats with spacious Great Rooms, the luxury of modern amenities, private courtyards or decks and the convenience of two-car attached garages. Residence Two will offer a first-level bedroom or office and Residences 3 and 3X will include a loft. Homes from 1,178 to 1,822 square feet with 2 - 3 bedrooms and 2 - 3.5 bathrooms. Pricing is from the low $500,000s.
· The Vine by William Lyon Homes - One and two-story flats with innovatively designed single-family attached floorplans that offer homebuyers the convenience of low maintenance living. Comfortable interiors and functional spaces include a host of modern amenities. Two-car garages will be standard and a den will be available in Residence One. Homes from 1,235 to 1,746 square feet with 1 - 2 bedrooms and 1.5 - 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing is from the low $500,000s.
· Willow by KB Home - An array of desirable design features including open floor plans with spacious Great Rooms, ample storage space and master bedroom suites can be customized to suit each homebuyer's unique needs and wants through KB Home's Built to Order™ homebuying experience. Homes from 1,258 to 1,868 square feet with 2 - 3 bedrooms and 2 - 3 bathrooms. Pricing is from the low $500,000s.
· Silverleaf by California Pacific Homes - Three courtyard designs offer open, two-story floorplans, stylish, functional interiors and private yards. Residence Three will appeal to homebuyers who desire the convenience of a first-floor bedroom with the privacy of an ensuite bathroom. Homes from 1,636 to 1,664 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 - 3.5 bathrooms. Pricing is from the high $600,000s.
· Sage by KB Home - Two-story Energy Star qualified homes with available floor plans that include up to four bedrooms, two-and-a-half or three baths and two-car garages. Homes from 1,697 to 1,975 square feet with 3 - 4 bedrooms and 2.5 - 3 bathrooms. Pricing is from the mid $700,000s.
· Legado by Brookfield Residential - This detached and paired home collection of new homes present thoughtfully designed 3 - 4 bedroom homes that feature open kitchens, inviting living spaces with abundant natural light, first-floor bedrooms and bonus rooms (per plan). Homes from 2,040 to 2,382 square feet 3 - 4 bedrooms and 3 - 3.5 bathrooms. Pricing is from the low $800,000s.
· Cressa by The New Home Company - Beautiful single-family homes that offer a range of floorplans to accommodate young and growing families as well as couples looking for the ease and convenience of a new construction homes. Homes from 2,440 to 3,021 square feet with 3 - 5 bedrooms and 2.5 - 5 bathrooms. Pricing is from the high $900,000s.
Masterfully planned by the Irvine Company, the Villages of Irvine was recently honored as the "Top-Selling Master-Planned Community" in the West for the fourth consecutive year. No other new home community in southern California ranked in the top 10 of that list, and the Villages of Irvine was the only Orange County, CA new home master-planned community to make the top-selling list.
Prospective homebuyers interested in the neighborhood open at Portola Springs Village can visit VillagesofIrvine.com to find more information, or contact a New Home Consultant at (949) 216-3128.
About Irvine Company Community Development
Irvine Company Community Development built the Villages of Irvine®, recently honored as the "Top-Selling Master Planned Community in the West" for the fourth straight year. The Villages of Irvine are located in the City of Irvine, ranked by Money Magazine as California's No. 1 city in its 2014 "Best Places to Live" list. The highly-acclaimed master-planned community is renowned for allowing residents to enjoy a unique lifestyle unmatched in the region - some of the best schools in the state; America's safest city for 11 straight years; abundant open space, parks and recreational opportunities;and world-class dining, entertainment and employment. For more information, please visit VillagesofIrvine.com.