Villages & Neighborhoods
In The NewsBack To News
Enjoy Exclusive Luxury Recreation At The Resort At The Groves At Orchard Hills Village
The Resort at the Groves provides residents of The Groves at Orchard Hills Village with exclusive access to a luxurious private recreation center designed for relaxing or enjoying with family and neighbors. Irvine's most sought-after address is perfect for homebuyers seeking an incomparable lifestyle unmatched in the region and part of the Top-Selling Master Planned Community in the West.
Residents of the Groves can swim in the junior Olympic pool, enjoy a game of tennis or relax by the outdoor fireplace. Picnic tables, shade structures, a basketball court, wading pool, tot lot and club room are surrounded by breathtaking open space views and provided exclusively for resident's enjoyment.
The epitome of a prestigious Irvine lifestyle can be found in the seven luxurious collections by acclaimed homebuilders, including:
• Capella at the Groves by Taylor Morrison - Distinctive two-story designs with lavish master retreats with spacious walk-in closets, spa-style baths and chef-inspired designer kitchens. Homes from approximately 2,906 to 3,223 square feet, including 4 bedrooms and 4 - 4.5 bathrooms, priced from the low $1,000,000s.
• La Vita at the Groves by Brookfield Residential - Winner of The Nationals 2015 for best architectural design of a single-family home, these include guest suites and/or master suites that share the first floors with magnificent cooking and entertainment spaces. Homes from approximately 3,400 to 4,000 square feet, including 4 - 5 bedrooms and 4.5 - 5.5 bathrooms, priced from the mid $1,000,000s.
• Messina at the Groves by Tri Pointe Homes - Beautiful estate homes that offer coveted options such as a home office with business center, two-story guest suite, wine room and resort-style outdoor kitchen and dining area. Homes from approximately 3,531 to 3,801 square feet, 4 - 7 bedrooms and 4.5 - 6.5 bathrooms, priced from the mid $1,000,000s.
• Vicenza at the Groves by KB Home - Modern two-level designs infused with natural light pouring through majestic windows, gourmet kitchens equipped with stainless steel appliances, stylish European cabinetry and custom granite countertops. Homes from approximately 3,654 to 4,171 square feet, including 3 - 6 bedrooms and 3.5 - 6 bathrooms, priced from the high $1,000,000s.
• Saviero at the Groves by Taylor Morrison - A picturesque garden welcomes buyers home, where they enjoy Wolf appliances and granite counters in designer kitchens and private master suites that boast opulent baths. Homes from approximately 3,795 to 4,612 square feet, including 4 - 6 bedrooms and 4.5 - 6.5 bathrooms, priced from the mid $1,000,000s.
• Amelia at the Groves by The New Home Company - Architecturally magnificent villas make a dramatic display amid the European-inspired countryside. Close to the beautiful Resort at the Groves, Amelia sets a rejuvenating, tranquil tone that offers a nice contrast from the hustle and bustle of the city below. Homes from approximately 4,215 to 5,181 square feet, including 4 - 7 bedrooms and 4.5 - 7.5 bathrooms, priced from the high $1,000,000s.
• Trevi at the Groves by The New Home Company - The largest residences in Orchard Hills, Trevi represents the epitome of a privileged lifestyle for discerning families who value hilltop seclusion and easy access to modern day conveniences. Homeowners have the ability to customize their interior living spaces to suit their individual needs. Homes from approximately 5,095 to 7,030 square feet, including 5 - 8 bedrooms and 5.5 - 8.5 bathrooms, priced from the mid $2,000,000s.
The nearby Jeffrey Open Space Trail links the more than 16,000 acres of permanently protected parkland and open space. The trail begins just past Portola Parkway and travels to the Quail Hill open space in the southern part of the city. Residents are able to enjoy a three-mile-long stroll on the Jeffrey Open Space Trail without having to cross a single street.
Students attend award-winning elementary, middle and high schools within either the acclaimed Irvine or Tustin Unified School Districts, close to their home. These remarkable schools provide students with access to signature academic programs, the experience of a challenging curriculum and exceptional teachers whose highest priority is student achievement.
Top shopping and dining options are within walking distance at Orchard Hills Shopping Center, which features Peet's Coffee & Tea, Zov's Neighborhood Café and much more. Close by are Woodbury™ Town Center, The Market Place, Cypress Village Shopping Center and Irvine Spectrum Center. The Village of Orchard Hills is also close to Orange County's major employment centers and finest cultural and entertainment venues.
Prospective homebuyers interested in Orchard Hills Village can visit www.VillagesofIrvine.com for more information, or contact a New Home Consultant at (949) 720-3234.