Villages & Neighborhoods
In The NewsBack To News
Five new neighborhoods grand open at Portola Springs Village on February 20
Homeshoppers are invited to tour the five new neighborhoods debuting at Portola Springs Village by acclaimed homebuilders California Pacific Homes, William Lyon Homes, Brookfield Residential and The New Home Company when it grand opens on February 20, 2016. These new neighborhoods in Portola Springs Village will provide new homebuyers with several different home types, from townhomes and flats to single-family homes, close to a variety of amenities surrounded by a pristine environment.
Homeshoppers can experience all five neighborhoods from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with refreshments, kid’s activities and entertainment from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as homebuyers tour these new neighborhoods for the very first time.
“These new neighborhoods in Portola Springs Village provide an array of homes for everyone from first-time homebuyers to growing families,” said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Company Community Development. “Unprecedented new home sales have created the need for additional new home inventory, as new homebuyers continue to make the Villages of Irvine the “Top-Selling Master Planned Community” in the region. The unparalleled lifestyle found here from decades of thoughtful planning resonates with today’s new homeshopper.”
Portola Springs Village offers residents a community unlike any other, with sweeping views of Loma Ridge and vast expanses of protected open space. Close to a variety of amenities designed to make the most of the pristine natural environment, Portola Springs features beautiful homes in an array of inspired architectural styles that are just minutes from the region’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment.
A family-friendly community appealing to outdoor enthusiasts with an abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities, Portola Springs Village is close to miles of trails and includes 14 neighborhood parks. Village Square Park and Greenfield Park will open parallel to the new neighborhoods and feature a lap pool, Junior Olympic pool, spa, sand volleyball court, tot lot, tennis courts, barbecue and picnic areas, shade structures and a community building and club room. Other parks allow residents to enjoy basketball and tennis courts, climbing structures, a Junior Olympic pool with cabanas and multi-purpose rooms for special events and other activities.
Homebuyers will tour these five new neighborhoods debuting at Portola Springs Village on February 20, 2016:
· Indigo by California Pacific Homes – Townhomes and flats with spacious Great Rooms, the luxury of modern amenities, private courtyards or decks and the convenience of two-car attached garages. Residence Two will offer a first-level bedroom or office and Residences 3 and 3X will include a loft. Homes from 1,178 to 1,822 square feet with 2 – 3 bedrooms and 2 – 3 bathrooms. Pricing is anticipated from the low $500,000s.
· The Vine by William Lyon Homes – One and two-story flats with innovatively designed single-family attached floorplans that offer homebuyers the convenience of low maintenance living. Comfortable interiors and functional spaces include a host of modern amenities. Two-car garages will be standard and a den will be available in Residence One. Homes from 1,235 to 1,702 square feet with 1 – 2 bedrooms and 1.5 – 2.5 bathrooms. Pricing is anticipated from the high $400,000s.
· Silverleaf by California Pacific Homes – Three courtyard designs offer open, two-story floorplans, stylish, functional interiors and private yards. Residence Three will appeal to homebuyers who desire the convenience of a first-floor bedroom with the privacy of an ensuite bathroom. Floorplans include a bonus room or tech area with a bonus room option, enhanced by a host of exceptional amenities. Homes from 1,636 to 1,644 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 – 3 bathrooms. Pricing is anticipated from the high $600,000s.
· Legado by Brookfield Residential – Single-family detached and paired home collection will present thoughtfully designed 3 – 4 bedroom homes that feature open kitchens, inviting living spaces with abundant natural light, first-floor bedrooms and bonus rooms (per plan). Personalizing opportunities will include outdoor rooms and glass bi-fold doors, solar packages and more. Homes from 2,040 to 2,382 square feet 3 – 4 bedrooms and 3 – 3.5 bathrooms. Pricing is anticipated from the low $800,000s.
· Cressa by The New Home Company – Beautiful single-family homes that offer a range of floorplans to accommodate young and growing families as well as couples looking for the ease and convenience of a new construction homes. Contemporary homes that will provide an opportunity for all families to flourish in one of the area’s most popular communities. Homes from 2,440 to 2,815 square feet with 3 – 5 bedrooms and 2.5 – 5 bathrooms. Pricing is anticipated from the high $900,000s.
Prospective homebuyers interested in the new homes available at Portola Springs Village can visit villagesofirvine.com/villages-neighborhoods/Portola-springs-registration to register for the interest list or find more information, or contact a New Home Consultant at (949) 216-3128.