Villages & Neighborhoods
In The NewsBack To News
Enjoy Exclusive Luxury Recreation at The Resort at the Groves at Orchard Hills Village
The Resort at the Groves provides Orchard Hills Village residents with exclusive access to a luxurious private recreation center designed for relaxing or enjoying family and friends. Irvine’s most sought-after address is perfect for homebuyers seeking an incomparable lifestyle unmatched in the region and part of the Top-Selling Master Planned Community in the West.
Residents of the Groves can swim in the junior Olympic pool, enjoy a game of tennis or relax by the outdoor fireplace. Picnic tables, shade structures, a basketball court, wading pool, tot lot and club room are surrounded by breathtaking open space views and provided exclusively for resident’s enjoyment.
The Groves Trail is a scenic paseo that weaves throughout the Groves and offers a pedestrian-friendly link that allows residents to connect with nature, each other and the private amenities at the Resort.
The epitome of a prestigious Irvine lifestyle can be found in the seven luxurious collections by acclaimed homebuilders, including:
• Capella at the Groves by Taylor Morrison – Distinctive two-story designs with lavish master retreats with spacious walk-in closets, spa-style baths and chef-inspired designer kitchens. Homes from approximately 2,906 to 3,223 square feet, including 4 bedrooms and 4 – 4.5 bathrooms, priced from the mid $1,000,000s.
• La Vita at the Groves by Brookfield Residential – Winner of The Nationals 2015 for best architectural design of a single-family home, these include guest suites and/or master suites that share the first floors with magnificent cooking and entertainment spaces. Homes from approximately 3,400 to 3,942 square feet, including 4 – 5 bedrooms and 4.5 – 5.5 bathrooms, priced from the mid $1,000,000s.
• Messina at the Groves by Tri Pointe Homes – Beautiful estate homes that offer coveted options such as a home office with business center, two-story guest suite, wine room and resort-style outdoor kitchen and dining area. Homes from approximately 3,531 to 3,801 square feet, 4 – 7 bedrooms and 4.5 – 6.5 bathrooms, priced from the mid $1,000,000s.
• Vicenza at the Groves by KB Home – Modern two-level designs infused with natural light pouring through majestic windows, gourmet kitchens equipped with stainless steel appliances, stylish European cabinetry and custom granite countertops. Homes from approximately 3,654 to 4,171 square feet, including 3 – 6 bedrooms and 3.5 – 6 bathrooms, priced from the mid $1,000,000s.
• Saviero at the Groves by Taylor Morrison – A picturesque garden welcomes buyers home, where they enjoy Wolf appliances and granite counters in designer kitchens and private master suites that boast opulent baths. Homes from approximately 3,795 to 4,050 square feet, including 4 – 5 bedrooms and 4.5 – 5.5 bathrooms, priced from the mid $1,000,000s.
• Amelia at the Groves by The New Home Company – Architecturally magnificent villas make a dramatic display amid the European-inspired countryside. Close to the beautiful Resort at the Groves, Amelia sets a rejuvenating, tranquil tone that offers a nice contrast from the hustle and bustle of the city below. Homes from approximately 4,215 to 5,181 square feet, including 4 – 7 bedrooms and 4.5 – 7.5 bathrooms, priced from the high $1,000,000s.
• Trevi at the Groves by The New Home Company – The largest residences in Orchard Hills, Trevi represents the epitome of a privileged lifestyle for discerning families who value hilltop seclusion and easy access to modern day conveniences. Homeowners have the ability to customize their interior living spaces to suit their individual needs. Homes from approximately 5,095 to 7,030 square feet, including 5 – 7 bedrooms and 5.5 – 7.5 bathrooms, priced from the mid $2,000,000s.
Located in Irvine off Culver Boulevard and Portola Parkway, Orchard Hills Village is bordered by miles of trails and paseos which loop around and connect to a trail that provides access to the greater open space around Loma Ridge. There are numerous overlook points along the trails that offer stunning views of the community, the orchards and beyond. Opportunities to connect with the natural splendor that defines the unique location of Orchard Hills include paths that weave along the avocado groves.
The nearby Jeffrey Open Space Trail links the more than 16,000 acres of permanently protected parkland and open space.
Students attend award-winning elementary, middle and high schools within the acclaimed Tustin Unified School District, close to their home. These remarkable schools provide students with access to signature academic programs, the experience of a challenging curriculum and exceptional teachers whose highest priority is student achievement.
Top shopping and dining options are within walking distance at Orchard Hills Shopping Center, which features Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Zov’s Neighborhood Café and much more. Close by are Woodbury Town Center, The Market Place, Cypress Village Shopping Center and Irvine Spectrum Center.
Prospective homebuyers interested in Orchard Hills Village can visit www.VillagesofIrvine.com for more information, or contact a New Home Consultant at (949) 720-3234.