Take a look at some of the Stonegate Village facts you can enjoy as a resident of Stonegate.
New Homes in Stonegate
- Arcadia by TRI Pointe Homes
- Cambria by Irvine Pacific®
- Santa Clara by Irvine Pacific®
- Santa Maria by Irvine Pacific®
- San Mateo by Irvine Pacific®
- Saratoga by Irvine Pacific®
- Mendocino by Irvine Pacific®
- Woodbury™ Town Center (walking distance)
- Cypress Village Shopping Center (1-mile)
- Smith Farms Organic Produce (1-mile)
- Orchard Hills Village Center (2-miles)
- The Market Place (5-miles)
- Irvine Spectrum Center® (3-miles)
- Stonegate Elementary School - California Distinguished School
- Sierra Vista Middle School - California Distinguished School
- Northwood High School
Regional Parks & Open Space
Just around the corner is the Jeffrey Open Space Trail, which offers a 70-acre gateway park. The trail connects the southern, coastal portion of the Irvine Ranch Conservancy to its northern sphere that borders the Cleveland National Forest, providing virtually endless recreational opportunities.
Build it Green Program
The “Build It Green” program in Irvine encourages builders to incorporate conservation into home design and building practices, and also allows consumers to easily measure exactly how green these new homes are. A GreenPoint Rated home is healthier to live in, more energy efficient, and more resource efficient. Click here to learn more.
Click a language button above to download a Village Fact Sheet.