Buying Your Home
Educating yourself about the home-buying process is critical, and we want to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible.
There are so many things to consider that it's best to take it step by step, and that's exactly how this section is structured. Start from the beginning, or jump in whenever you have specific questions.
Benefits of Home Ownership:
- Possible reductions in tax liability: mortgage interest, property taxes and loan points may be deducted
- Opportunity to build and use equity to your advantage
- A wise investment in your family's future
- A sense of permanence, stability and peace of mind
- Freedom to create your own environment
- Chance to forge lasting relationships with neighbors
- Pride of ownership